ESTABLISHING A FOREIGN COMPANY IN FRANCE
LPG Paris assists foreign companies wishing to set up operations in France in the following ways:
Hiring employees in France by foreign companies
Foreign companies wishing to hire staff in France are not obliged to establish themselves in France as a subsidiary or branch, but they may choose to:
VAT registration in France of companies established outside France
- When a foreign craftsman comes to work on a building located in France on behalf of individuals;
- When a foreign company maintains a stock of goods in France from which it makes deliveries to individuals residing in France ...
- Mail order companies, established abroad, which sell to private individuals in France for more than EUR 100,000 per year.
- Companies that are not established in the EU are required to designate a tax representative in France, who then assumes all reporting obligations.
- Firms established in another EU Member State are normally required to fulfill their reporting obligations personally (or with their chartered accountant ). However, they have the option of appointing a tax agent.